Our current Logistics Manager is moving interstate and we need to fill her shoes with someone equally organised, proactive and, well, brilliant!
The role of Logistics Manager is one of the most integral to the success of BPM. Primarily
- A secure, dry facility (e.g. a shed/garage/spare room) in PERTH to receive and store donated resources
- A computer to stay in touch and to keep an up-to-date stocktake of resources (monthly).
- The time to maintain pre-packaged resources for distribution to travelling volunteers.
- Great inter-personal skills to liaise with our Nepal Project Manager and our Volunteer Manager regarding distribution of resources to travelling volunteers.
- The ability to co-ordinate shipment of resources under direction of Operations Manager.
Please have a good read of the attached role description here (BPM Logistics Manager). If you think you are the guy/gal for the role, shoot an email to email@example.com with the following info:
- Where you live
- What makes you so damn perfect for the role!?!