Today, 14th June 2016, is World Blood Donor Day.
The 2016 theme for World Blood Donor Day is “Blood connects us all”… and we at Backpacker Medics LOVE this!
Now we aren’t suggesting that everyone run out to give blood (although if this is your thing, jump on to the Australian Red Cross Blood Service website to find out how to donate)… but rather to think about how blood DOES connect us all.
Look after one another! Give back! Use the skills, talents, time (or blood) that you have to support someone else.
And what better way to do this then to volunteer with Backpacker Medics? Check out our volunteer dates below and jump onto our website here to find out more!
2016/2017 Volunteer Dates:
– 27th June to 10th July 2016
– 19th July to 1st August 2016
– 18th September to 1st October 2016
– 21st November to 4th December 2016
– 12th December to 25th December 2016
– 5th January to 18th January 2017
– 30th January to 13th February 2017
– 24th February to 9th March 2017
– 20th March to 2nd April 2017
– 15th April to 28th April 2017
– 11th May to 24th May 2017
– 4th June to 17th June 2017
– 29th June to 12th July 2017
– 22nd July to 4th August 2017
– 14th August to 27th August 2017
– 7th September to 20th September 2017
– 28th October to 10th November 2017
– 27th November to 10th December 2017
– 18th December to 31st December 2017