Each time a disaster comes about every member of the team has to initially fund their way and cover their expenses, however, we simply cannot afford the equipment and full costs ourselves …. This is where you and this event comes in! On the same night as our fundraiser it is also our valued team member Strunky’s 30th birthday – Strunky has been majorly involved in the Disaster Relief Team and was part of the small team who deployed with 42 hours notice after the Kathmandu Earthquake…
- The event will be held at Cottesloe Surf Life Saving Club from 7pm – midnight
- The club’s will have their bar open serving ridiculously cheap priced drinks and light food will be provided
- Put on your tight pants and dancing shoes and show a charity night just how loose you can be! There will be a bunch of top notch lucky door prizes drawn during the night courtesy of a few of our supporters also.
You can make the donation through the online ticketing link below.
No one in the team draws any form of salary and administration costs are paid for by team members funds plus time and effort… 100% of money donated goes exactly to where its needed most:
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Getting teams on the ground and then on to where they’re needed most