The photography was done by Robbie Peck (our resident lens-man!) during the January 2013 Backpacker Medics trip to Nepal and each piece depicts a different aspect of Nepali life.
Each print measures 75cm by 61cm and they have been expertly printed and beautifully framed in homegrown West Australian Jarrah thanks to Jamie Scott at www.jamiescottimages.com
100% of the money raised from the auction of these items will be donated to the Moonlight Community Healthcare Center.
We will be running an ‘Open Auction’ of these pieces both online and in-person at our ORGANISED CHAOS fundraiser event. So- for those of you that are inter-state, overseas or simply unable to make it on May 11th (but still would like to contribute), here is your chance!!
Here’s how the auction works:
- View the raw images via our dedicated webpage: www.backpackermedics.com/artwork-auction/
- Note the title of the item (or items) you like.
- Email us with your name, the title of the piece you like, your ‘bid’ and a contact phone (e.g.: Joe Bloggs, “Namaste”, $155, 0436 xxx xxx): email@example.com
- Once your bid has been received, you will receive a return email with an item ‘Leaderboard’, letting you know where your bid stands against others. This leaderboard (minus personal details, of course!) will also be posted on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/backpackermedics
- We will be taking online and ‘live’ (ie: those made in person at Organised Chaos) bids until 5pm (WA time) Sunday May 18th, 2013.
- Bidding on each item starts at $100 dollars and we will arrange postage (if necessary) at a small cost to the winner.
OK- there we have it folks…A great chance to pick up some beautiful artwork and support a great cause at the same time! What more could you ask for!?!?
Good luck with your bidding and a HUGE thanks in advance for your support!